We love finding original ways to thank all the people who help keep Lua moving forward, so this past Sunday, the Lua team gathered in Sunset Park to build our latest product, Lua Hot Sauce. It’s so tasty you might think we should pivot and become full-time condiment brewers. The serrano-based sauce contains 17 lbs of peppers and is infused with pineapples to add a signature Hawaiian flavor. Monday through Friday, it’s always tough to find time to get the whole company working on something together, but accomplishing something fun together on a Sunday is an amazing way to start off the week. Below are some pictures of the team cooking up a storm.
Archive | December, 2012
- Lua Blog: 10 Ways Mobile Devices Are Revolutionizing Healthcare - blog.getlua.com/2013/05/23/10-… 8 hours ago
- RT @TheALSD: .@MousetrapMobile will lead #ALSD2013 technology session with panelists from @warriors @IlliniAthletics @ATT @pogoseat @getLua… 1 day ago
- India will become the third largest adopter of BYOD in 2013, Joining the US, China, and Brazil blog.getlua.com/2013/05/17/byo… 2 days ago
- Lua Blog: How different nations stack up on BYOD: blog.getlua.com/2013/05/17/byo… #PostPC #MobileWorkfoce 3 days ago
- Great chart of companies innovating in the mobile business app space from @emergencecap - Find Lua in 'productivity' http://t.co/y5DDsmWXbH 1 week ago