We love finding original ways to thank all the people who help keep Lua moving forward, so this past Sunday, the Lua team gathered in Sunset Park to build our latest product, Lua Hot Sauce. It’s so tasty you might think we should pivot and become full-time condiment brewers. The serrano-based sauce contains 17 lbs of peppers and is infused with pineapples to add a signature Hawaiian flavor. Monday through Friday, it’s always tough to find time to get the whole company working on something together, but accomplishing something fun together on a Sunday is an amazing way to start off the week. Below are some pictures of the team cooking up a storm.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- @diamantemonet Thanks for the shout out! 11 hours ago
- "The mobile first approach is also forcing enterprise technology to iterate towards greater shareability and connectivity" - @Forbes 11 hours ago
- "Mobile vs. portable and the changing nature of the office" from @NetworkWorld networkworld.com/community/node… 1 day ago
- Lua Blog: "BYOD 2.0: Respecting Employee Privacy" - blog.getlua.com/2013/06/14/byo… 4 days ago
- Lua Blog: "The Interns Are Coming" - blog.getlua.com/2013/06/07/the… 5 days ago